Tuesday, June 8, 2010

83 visits and more

From May 6 - June 6 I had 83 visits to my blog! I was a little scared to put my blog out there and let people read what I write on here but I decided to just do it and now I am happy I did! (even if I don't get any comments)

I am finally home after a wonderful two weeks off from work. I am glad to be home but I wish Matthew was here with me. Instead he is 8 hours away. :( Here are some pictures from the rest of our trip in New York.


This past Saturday was a very special day. Cameron and Kaylee got married! It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad I got to be a part of their big day. I am so jealous that they are in St. Lucia right now. Relaxing on the beach would be great.


Today is Matthew's birthday! Yay!! Happy Birthday! I really do wish I could spend today with you. Love you!

After this crazy week is over (work 9:00-5:00 and then VBS from 6:00-9:00), I plan on starting a project. I want to do something creative every day. I might be adding to my Summer Book or make a card or something else. By the end of the summer I want to open up an etsy shop with fun paper goods. Hopefully doing this will help me achieve that goal. I don't know how long it will last but I am going to shoot for 1 month (June 11- July 11). Hopefully I will have the time to post pictures at least 3 times a week of what creative things I am doing!

1 comments:

jessi said...[Reply to comment]

well I really enjoy your posts and like to hear about your life! I love the dress from the new york wedding! very cute! sorry i didn't text you back last night...i didn't hear my phone and didn't see the text until late...but yes the ice cream was so good!! i wouldn't have known what to get if you hadn't said that the mexican vanilla was good! i hope your days at pirkle/weir are going good! I will see you guys in two weeks! love you!
jessi