Friday, July 23, 2010

friday

A couple of days ago Young House Love posted this. Seven cheap ways to crisp up a room. I love how easy these seven things can be done and that they have such a big impact. You should look at!
Ali Edwards posted about her trip to Italy. She wrote about things that she wanted to remember about the trip. I really like how short and simple the "I want to remember..." sentences were. Journaling about a trip doesn't require a thick journal, an hour a day and a cramping hand. Think about what you want to remember most and write down a couple of sentences about it and maybe take a picture of it. Traveling is one of my favorite things to do and I want to remember the places I go and the things I see. So by remembering to keep it short and simple will help me to do it more.
I have always liked how a group of picture frames of different sizes and shapes look when placed together on a wall. It is such a big impact for not a huge price. If you want a more uniform look you can find cheap frames that might not be the same color and paint them all the same color, like this:YHL
Or if you want a more eclectic look you can leave the frames how they are like this:
I love both ways! So happy today is Friday! Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments: