Wednesday, July 14, 2010

right now...

Last night while I was laying in bed and couldn't sleep (I blame the nap I had at 9pm) I came up with this idea. I want to be able to look back and see how far I have come. Since today is my birthday and I am 23 now, I am going to come up with a list of 23 things about me right now. Then next year when I turn 24 I can look back at this list and see how far I have gone.

Right now...

I am doing my internship and have 12 hours left of college. That means I graduate in December!

I am obsessed with checking my etsy shop. I have had 4 sales so far!

I am also obsessed with google analytics. It shows me how many people look at my shop and my blog.

I love my google reader. Everyday the new blog posts I read inspire me and give me great ideas. I am currently following 88 blogs. I know, it's a lot.

I am waiting for a certain someone to ask me a certain question : )

I am living at home and it is nice. I don't have to pay for rent or bills or food! It's great. Not looking forward to being back on my own in a month.

My sweet tooth has taken over my life.

I haven't exercised in a long time.

Those last two put together is not good.

I am obsessed with gray.

I am not ready to look for a big girl job. It scares me.

I want to open up a paper store someday. No, not like Dunder Mifflin, more like Kates Paperie.

I love making to-do lists and marking things off of them. Sometimes I even put things I have already accomplished on there just so I can mark something off.

I wear a cardigan almost everyday. I love cardigans.

I miss Matthew. Right now I get to see him about once a month. Can't wait until we are back in Lubbock together!

I get to see Matthew along with Jessi and David this weekend! And I get to eat Cheesecake Factory. It's going to be a good weekend.

Me and Matt have been dating for over three years now and our families still haven't met...it's happening at Cheesecake Factory this weekend.

Paper Source is my favorite place to buy supplies for WRP.

I love my iPhone, but I want the iPhone 4.

I want to buy a sewing machine someday.

I love watching the Tour de France. I can't wait until I get off work so I can go watch it! I am glad to be home this summer so I can watch it in HD! I love hd. It makes me happy.

I plan to make a mini book out of this list.

I bought a new purse from Forever 21 for my birthday present to myself and I love it! It's navy blue (another color I am obsessed with).


There! I got all 23 things. I can't wait to turn 24 and look back at this list.

0 comments: