Thursday, September 16, 2010

my paper stash

After taking the big mini workshop I decided that I needed (wanted) some new paper. Elise gave us ideas of what kind of paper to get (big sheets rather than 12x12, double sided is a major plus) and said that we should always keep our eyes open for paper.Here is the paper that I have collected so far. Apparently I like orange and yellow! I didn't realize I was getting so much of a similar color (but all the different oranges will work great in books together). The two yellow and gray rolls at the top are from Smock Paper. The four single sheets are from Luxe Paperie and the two last two rolls are from World Market (did not expect to find paper there but so glad I kept my eyes open and found it!). I also got some 12X12 Hambly Screenprints and I love them! I have already cut some up for a book I plan to share with you soon! I can't wait to start cutting these down for mini books!

0 comments: