Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ruth, dresses, and a wedding

A few friends and I are doing a bible study together about Ruth. Today was the third day of the study and I am really enjoying it so far. I have heard the story of Ruth but never have really studied it so I am looking forward to learning about her and applying things I learn to my own life.
Look at these bridesmaids dresses.

This is exactly the look I want! I love these dresses! Espcially the one shoulder.

Jasmine and Bianca are twin sisters. Yes I refer to them by there first names and no I do not personally know them but I have been following both of their blogs for such a long time that I feel like I know them (I may be a blog stalker). Jasmine (who I have mentioned before) is a wedding photographer. Bianca just got married and Jasmine shot her wedding. She just posted images from the wedding today and the wedding was beautiful!

LOVE the succulant details. And the vintage pews are amazing! You should for sure check out the rest of the pictures on Jasmine's blog.

Hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

0 comments: