Friday, October 1, 2010

faux bois rug

While going throughout the archives over at Young House Love (yes I am an obsessive blog reader and start at the beginning of some blogs and read every single post in order) I stumbled across this post and saw this picture:


Do you see what is in the top left corner? A faux bois rug! It is put together with 19.7" square flor tiles. I think they would be great for putting together a smaller rug or maybe a runner because at $19.99 a tile putting together a larger rug could get pretty expensive. I absolutely LOVE the print and colors and am now wanting a faux bois rug for my future home.

2 comments:

Marcy said...[Reply to comment]

Have to admit...I had to google "faux bois". And when I did, I found this http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&productId=202064372&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_src=64119933&ci_sku=202064372&cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads&locStoreNum=364&marketID=17

whitney said...[Reply to comment]

That is PERFECT! No need to buy the squares when it already comes put together! Thanks!

And I will for sure bring home the mini book!