Thursday, February 12, 2009

new shoes

i know, i know, i know...i shouldnt be buying a new pair of shoes but i have seen people wear these shoes all around and i really like them. i asked a girl in class that had a pair on about them and she told me that they are called Tom's shoes. so i got to work and searched for them. for every pair of shoe you buy they give a pair of shoes to a child in need all over the world! i thought this was pretty cool! so i bought a pair.
aren't they cute? i thougth so. and i found a coupon for them and got them 25% off! plus free shipping! can't get better than that!

5 comments:

Marcy said...[Reply to comment]

Now THIS I believe is Whitney!!
Terri has some of those shoes and a bag from them, too.
You will have to tell me how to put the picture as the heading for you blog.

Kelsey Weir said...[Reply to comment]

so do you tink you could get me some of those... you know as a valentines present.... just an idea... think about it!

Jessi said...[Reply to comment]

i want some too! my birthday is april 18!!

whitney said...[Reply to comment]

mommy...the last post was me and this is me too. its not hard to put the picture back there but i will show you when i come home next.

kelsey...well since valentines is over i cant get you those shoes...maybe for your birthday!

jessi...maybe for your birthday...we will see.

Kelsey Weir said...[Reply to comment]

Ummm.... well you know know that my birthday is in like a year... thats too long.... how about for st. Patrick's day.. how about that!