Tuesday, February 24, 2009

photography

I finally got my grade back on my structure assignment pictures. I got an 83. Not as good as I would have liked but I guess good enough. Here are the comments that he gave me:
  • Good structures to photograph
  • Shoot in that real nice light!
  • Watch your keystoning as well as ______ horizons (i cant read his handwritting here, thats why there is a blank)
  • Avoid empty foregrounds that do not contribute to the frames balance

I knew the lighting that I was shooting in wasnt the best and I wasnt sure about turning in that sign picture with all the empty space in the foreground but I decided to trun it in and I guess I shouldnt had. I have a test in there Thursday so hopefully I will do good on that.

My next assignment for that class is called motion assignment. I have to photograph things that are in motion. I have been trying to think of what to photograph but I cant think of anything. If you have any ideas they will be greatly appreciated! Thanks! It is due next thursday.

I am for sure coming home March 6! Yay!

1 comments:

Marcy said...[Reply to comment]

Too bad you're not coming home before the next assignment...you could photograph harley. There's always traffic...go to a basketball game...get your goofy friends to play frisbee or something.
Way to go on the 83...not bad for your first assignment.
Can't wait til March 6!