Tuesday, May 25, 2010

these last couple of days


1. I got this bag for Becky as a congrats on the engagement. It is from Wedding Chicks. I got one for Kaylee when she got engaged and she seemed to like it and use it a lot so I wanted to get one for Becky too! I really like the way it turned out.

2. Me and Matt left for Bastrop on Sunday.

3. Here is us in the completely full car on the way. He was moving stuff home from Lubbock. We barely had room for my suitcase in there!

4. I love the wildflowers down towards Austin. They make me happy!

5. Here is where Matthew is going to be working for the summer. It's in Houston...Houston is about 8 hours from Big Spring. That's is a long way. We will figure something out. The place is called Garden Dreams. It seems like a good opportunity so I am excited for him!

6. I have done a little bit of shopping this week. I really needed some shorts for the summer. I got all three of these from Target, along with the brown sandals. The silver sandals are from Rack Room Shoes, and the two shirts are from Gap. I am really excited to wear my new clothes! (I am done shopping for a while)

That is what I have been up to these past couple of days! Tomorrow we don't have anything planned and Thursday we leave for New York! Yay!

1 comments:

jessi said...[Reply to comment]

love the blog!!! keep it updated so i know what's going on in your life...byt the way...i love the clothes!! so cute!! love you more than you know!
j