Monday, July 19, 2010

four pillows and two rooms

These four pillows are from gilt.com and are thomaspaul. I love them so much! They are on super sale and the first two are already sold out! I would love to design a room around one of these pillows. They range from $30-$45. Regularly $74-$100. I found them via this post from apartment therapy. The colors of the pillows are my favorite colors!
I also saw this room at apartment therapy. I love the colors in it. And the piece above the fireplace is really cool with the flowers in front of it. I also really really like the wood print in the back.




I found this room at design sponge. I love the color palette and the birds on the wall above the couch. I may need to find some birds like that.  


I hope you enjoy!

I will have a post with pictures about my birthday week soon! Be looking for it!

0 comments: