Monday, August 23, 2010

so sorry

So sorry for the lack of posts recently. Apparently when I am not sitting in front of a computer all day at work I don't find the time to blog, but lucky for you I am back at work!
I found this website today. They have really cute stuff that is pretty affordable. I will have to remember this site when I am looking for clothes for engagement pictures and other wedding events (because of course I will be looking for new clothing items for these things even though I shouldn't be)! Here are some of the things I found at DownEast Basics:

This cardigan is so cute! I love ruffles! It is $34.99.

This top is super cute. It is $22.99.

For our engagement pictures I want to take pictures in a field. I think this skirt would be perfect for that! I love the elastic waist band. With a simple top and some strappy sandals. Yes please! It's on sale right now for $21.99.

That is all for now! I hope to post everyday this week so please come back!

0 comments: