Tuesday, October 12, 2010

engagement picture clothes

Here are the outfits I think I am going to wear for our engagement pictures!

1. I ordered the dress and am waiting for it to come in. I really hope it fits good and isn't too short. I already have the leopard flats and I got the necklace at a store called Charming Charlie in Cedar Park. (If you ever have a chance to go to a Charming Charlie, go! It is a super cute store and has all kinds of accessories sorted by color!)

2. I wanted a fall-like outfit and I wanted to wear my Tom's too. I already have all of these pieces. I will probably just wear a grey shirt under the jacket.

3. I found the denim dress and necklace at Charlotte Russe. Since the necklace has a little bit of light pink in it I thought it would look cool to have light pink tights underneath. I don't have the tights yet but plan on ordering them soon.

What do you think?

Now all I need to do is figure out what Matt is going to wear! I have some ideas but need to figure it out soon.

I might be MIA the next couple of days because I have a big retirement planning mid term coming up on thursday. However I most likely will find the time for blogging (it's a good distraction from studying :).  

1 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...[Reply to comment]

I think all 3 outfits look great! No distracting patterns, good colors, good variety. I'm sure your pictures will turn our great!