Friday, October 29, 2010

friday findings

coming up with blog title's is my least favorite part of blogging.

anyways...here are some things I saw this week on the web that I liked!


loving this idea. i think it would be fun to do something different for the guestbook and this little question books would be so fun and i think the questions would be easy to answer for guests.


these wedding programs are fabulous. 



this fingerprint paper cutting is amazing! i would love to have one of these! although i will have to save up $350 to get one of these. they are hand-cut. i can't imagine the time and patience it takes to make one of these.



love this diy idea. just imagine all the possibilities with all the different cupcake liners there are!




i really like the idea of using our silhouettes for the wedding. i think it is a very classic image but is starting to become more modern. i think they would be cool to put on the invitations and programs.


a lot of wedding related things today.
hope you enjoyed!

have an amazing weekend! mine will include making cards, a little shopping with a friend, a trip to an apple orchard, and probably some baseball watching. go rangers!

2 comments:

a little black cloud in a dress said...[Reply to comment]

I love silouettes. I've been meaning to get around making some of my little family to hang in our home. Can you believe these Rangers?! They're breaking my heart!

MICAELA :) said...[Reply to comment]

so this may be totally random, but i think my dad could make you the fingerprint paper cutting for WAY less than $350. it wouldn't be hand-cut, but he has a laser engraver & can do amazing things with it. let me know if you'd like me to ask him about it!