Thursday, October 28, 2010

etsy takes work and some goals for WRP

When I first opened my etsy shop in July I put everything into it. I was doing my internship at the time but had a lot of free time in the evenings to dedicate to get it going. I was on the front page of etsy the first week I was open! This was huge for me!

School started late August but I still found time to give to my shop. Then midterms came around at the end of September and beginning of October. I pretty much put etsy on the back burner. I still renewed things daily but that was it. My sales and views went down majorly.

I am trying to get my shop ready for Christmas now and I have been putting more work into it the last week or so and all of a sudden my views went up and I started getting more convos and sales! It's crazy what a little bit of effort will do for my etsy shop. Next time I am in the slump I need to remember this and get to work!

Here are some of my goals for WRP in the coming months:
  • Sell 8 christmas card and tag sets
  • Sell 10 sets of christmas cards
  • Sell 8 sets of christmas tags
  • Increase my views every month
  • Increase my number of sales every month
  • List 3 new things a month
  • Get on the front page 1 more time before the end of the year
I feel like writing these down will help me remember them. And as I reach them I will feel like I have accomplished something. Some may be a little too high but I will try to get them done!

Also, I created a facebook page for my shop! You should go here and "like" it! Thanks so much!

0 comments: