Friday, October 22, 2010

pumpkins

I have been a bad blogger the last couple of days. I have been super busy with school and WRP stuff. But I am back!

I have seen a lot of pumpkin blog posts lately so I decided to post some of my favorites that I have seen. I can't wait until next fall so I can decorate with all these fun pumpkins!


 I found this one here. I LOVE these! There is even a tutorial on how to make them here. And they aren't real so you can use them again and again!


These are from Martha Stewart (via this blog). I have never carved a pumpkin but when I get the chance to do so I am for sure going to try this!


Not crazy about the bug ones but LOVE the wood print one. I found it here.


I do love these pumpkins but I also really love the candy jars. It is a simple way to bring the color of fall and halloween into your home without going over board. And I love peach-o's so why not have a container full of them?

Hope you enjoyed the pumpkins! Have a good weekend!

0 comments: