Friday, November 12, 2010

a few from last weekend

here are a few pictures from the wedding we went to last weekend!




The wedding was absolutely gorgeous.
Congratulations Jeremiah and Emily!
So so happy for you both!

While down in Houston for the wedding we made a stop at Paper Source! It was awesome! I stocked up on envelopes and got some of their big sheets of paper. Not sure what I am going to do with them yet but can't wait to use them. Anthropologie was near by so we went in there for a second. The displays in that store are amazing! I ended up getting a couple of their initial mugs that I love so much.

So happy it's almost the weekend! I am going home for a friend's bridal shower. I am also taking pictures of my Christmas stuff for my shop and plan to get it listed on Sunday!

0 comments: