Monday, January 3, 2011

christmas and new years

I had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and I hope you did too!

I spent Christmas day at home with my mom and younger sister, Kelsey. I got a kindle and Kelsey got a Wii! We had waffles for breakfast and had a pretty relaxing day. Played the Wii and read some and took a couple of naps! It was very nice. And my mom made fudge which is my favorite!




I take lots of pictures of food for some reason. :)

After church on Sunday we drove to Round Rock to have Christmas with my older sister and brother-in-law, Jessi and David. Of course we brought the wii along. While in Round Rock we did a little shopping and went wedding dress shopping! It was a lot of fun! I am so happy I found a dress. I can't wait to show it off, too bad I have to wait for like 5 months. We go back in February to pick it up.





My best friend from high school got married on new years day and I was honored to be apart of her wedding.

 Me and Becky at her rehearsal dinner.

Bridesmaids
I was not a very good picture taker that day and this is pretty much the only picture I have of Becky. She looked beautiful! I am so so happy for them!


0 comments: