Tuesday, January 4, 2011

currently reading

I have always loved to read. When my mom got a kindle last year I decided that I must have one too. So I asked for one for Christmas. I am loving it! It makes reading so much more convenient for me and I like how when I finish a book I can start another one right away! Here are some of the books I currently have on it and am in the process of reading. (I scored a ton of amazon gift cards for chritmas too! Gift cards make me really happy!)

I have only read a couple of chapters of this so far but it is really inspiring me!

I have heard a lot about this book so I thought I would give it a try. So far it's pretty good. Haven't really gotten into it yet.

I am a little embarrassed to say I am reading this book but I really like to read about real people's lives. I was watching ellen one day and portia de rossi was on there talking about this book. This is the book I have read the most of.
 
I haven't started this one yet but it is sitting on my kindle waiting for me. I am really excited to start it.


 

0 comments: