Friday, January 28, 2011

friday five

Have you ever heard of Rue Magazine? If not you have got to check it out! It is an online magazine that is filled with tons of pretty things. You will not be disappointed.

 
This room was featured in the most current issue Rue and I love the blue chevron curtains and that yellow chair!
Love this eating area in this kitchen. Especially those chairs.


LOVE this headboard! So simple but makes such a huge impact. And the room is gray and yellow and those are the colors of our future bedroom! :)


 
This has been a very good week for my blog and shop. Ami from Elizabeth Anne Design had posted  on her blog that she wanted to make some inspiration boards for some readers. So I sent her an email telling her all about my vision for the wedding and she created an inspiration board for me! I love it! She also linked back to my blog which made me really happy!

Also, I am currently a sponsor over at Lindsay's wonderful blog, Aisle to Aloha. She featured me today and I am so happy I decided to be a sponsor. You should check out her shop too! She has some amazing paintings. I adore her cuties!
 
I just wanted to say welcome to my new readers! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my blog! :)

3 comments:

jessi said...[Reply to comment]

I love that headboard too! I have thought about doing something like that in our guest room...I just don't know where to find cool wood slats like that...

danielle @ take heart said...[Reply to comment]

so in love with that headboard :)

mandyface said...[Reply to comment]

yesss this house is amazing! i feel so inspired!