Tuesday, February 1, 2011

documenting life :: part 2

Yesterday I talked about how important it is to me to document this time in my life. I talked about what I am doing digitally to do this.

Today I am going to tell you about what I plan to do with paper and documenting. These three things aren't going to happen right now but I am super excited to do them soon!

1. Project Life

If you haven't heard me talk about Project Life before then you haven't been around too long. Or maybe I think about it more than I talk about it. Anyways I love the concept of Project Life. It is a very simple way to scrapbook. It's all about getting life's moments documented in the easiest way possible. And it's pretty to look at!

I plan on getting this before the wedding. I want to use it for our first year of marriage. I am so excited about it! My mom has it now and I love how it works and how simple it is.

2. Minibooks

I have made mini books in the past and I love making them. I like how everyone you make can be completely different. I also like how they can be about anything. They can be about an event, or goals you have, or just things that inspire you. I was going to make one for this post but I didn't get the chance to (even though I had the whole day off from work :) I have an idea for one that I will hopefully share soon!

3. Christmas book

I first saw this on Elise's blog and I absolutely love it. From Elise's post:

"The book has 25 two page spreads which have a place to share a family photo from Christmas eve or day, a place to journal what you did during the holiday season, a place to share the holiday card you mailed out and a place to share what happened to the family during the past year."

Isn't that the coolest idea ever? I plan on getting this book closer to Christmas time and use it every year! I am so excited! 

1 comments:

jessi said...[Reply to comment]

well... I have ordered that exact project life and I already have the Christmas book because of Elise's blog...are we sisters or something? Great minds!